Welcome to the IslaVerde Tropical friendly Resort “Lovers’ Blog”.

 Some of our happy couples like sharing their experience at our resort. If you would like to share stories about your time with us, please send your story to  islaverderesort@gmail.com
We will publish them on this site for you to share.

Warm regards, Tita Jo.

Monday, September 4, 2017

Long weekend holiday - Vince & Maree

It is indeed one of the best 3 days long vacation, in our life.

I decided to come here where I remembered my officemates who had team building here and I wasnt able to come with them.  I heard from them how beautiful the place is.

I came here with my gf, Maree.  As I stepped in I was suprised with the place, the clear water which you can see from the boat the hard corals at the bottom of the sea.  And we enjoyed the peacefulness of the place.  After some activities we tried snorkelling, had the food and took rest, fall asleep, and slept for long hours as its so quiet.

We really enjoyed snorkeling saw a lot of different fishes that swam around us, and the beautiful corals.

On our third day we tried trekking to Mt. Dagit dagit.  The rain had stopped, and it was slippery, muddy and wet but we were able to reach the peak.  Along the way we were able to pick up some fruits and brought some fruits with us.

This is a perfect place if you want to relax and enjoy the marine life and laugh with the staff who accommodated us very well.

I hope we can come here again in the future.

Vince and Maree

1 comment:

  1. this coming dec 30 we are in group going to isla verde excited to spend then new year time ,eve and because of the japanese culture , they are so excited to watch the first rising sun of the year ....

    ReplyDelete

NOTICES